How to remove your mail server from blacklist, it is a big problem sometimes.
- Make sure you have Revers DNS
- Make sure you do not have a mail account in your server that spam the internet, you will check with mailq and search in your log file.
- Check if your IP is on a mailing blacklist using our blacklist checking service.
- The most heavy it is to remove from Hotmail blacklist. You can find the form here. You can also join the Junk Mail Reporting Program (JMRP).
- Check your IP in next website: www.senderscore.org, mxtoolbox.com.
If will find more resources will post here.